Fortitude Valley, QLD
WHO ARE WE?
As a distinguished brand in aged care training and education throughout Queensland, Royal College of Healthcare, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), is most renowned as a leading provider in high quality training solutions to address today’s and tomorrow’s demands.
Our philosophy of teamwork, innovation and consultation have ignited our current business grow. And it’s no better time to be in the Health & Community Services sector, currently Australia’s #1 growth industry!
We are looking for a motivated Administration Officer to join our passionate team on a Full Time Fixed Term basis, up to the end of December 2017.
Reporting directly to the Administration Manager, this role will see you providing quality services for the external and internal customers of the business.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Accurate data entry into the Student Management System
- Preparing reports for external bodies
- Completing all tasks effectively and efficiently
- Maintaining data and filing systems
- Conducting Trainer/Administration Handovers for student paperwork
Our selection criteria for this position;
- Certificate III in Business Administration (or similar/above) - desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous experience working with a Student Management System - desirable
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Make your mark on this highly coveted role today by submitting both a cover letter and resume highlighting how you meet our selection criteria, and why we should select you as the successful candidate.
Applications close 26th June, 2017.
Should you have any questions please contact Jaimee on (03) 9516 6662
Royal College of Healthcare is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Royal College of Healthcare is an equal employment opportunity employer.