Vocational Placement Coordinator
WHO ARE WE?
Royal College of Healthcare is a boutique Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that specialises in quality training within the healthcare industry.
We are seeking an outstanding Vocational Placement Coordinator to join our passionate team on a Full Time basis.
This role will see you developing relationships with Aged Care facilities all over Queensland and securing placement for our students, while also giving you the opportunity to assess students while on placement.
Reporting directly to the National Training Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, scheduling and managing placement opportunities for our current students studying qualifications in Aged Care
- Ensuring all client information and client related activities are recorded in the CRM system
- Attending career expos and industry events
- Coordinating with the training team to ensure students are visited during the duration of their studies
- Developing and presenting reports on current student progression and potential/existing client relationships
Our selection criteria for this position;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) or Certificate III in Aged Care (CHC30212)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of AQTF compliance and curriculum development and training
- Proven experience in relationship building and management
If you are interested in growing your professional skills in a friendly and dynamic team environment, then please apply now!
Please attach your resume and cover letter detailing how you meet our selection criteria, and why we should select you as the successful candidate.
Applications close 22nd May, 2017
Royal College of Healthcare is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Royal College of Healthcare is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability and culturally diverse backgrounds.